Why call a ”new business consultant” for help with your next pitch?
It’s a question I’ve heard, and not infrequently, as a consultant to marketing firms and a coach for their leaders. We can bring a whole new approach to new business to your firm. Here are 10 reasons why you should consider reaching out:
10 Reasons To Call For Help
10. The account is larger than you normally pitch for.
9. You have lost the last few pitches you made.
8. The account is not in a category you are familiar with.
7. A search consultant is involved.
6. Your pitch presentation resembles a Chinese fire drill.
5. Your pitch strategy puts stress on creative to “win it.”
4. You are up against some serious competition.
3. The term “personality profiling” means nothing to you.
2. The agency hasn’t made a formal custom pitch in a year
1. You really want to win this pitch
If you answer “yes” on any of the Top 10 Reasons, then we recommend an immediate call to discuss your opportunity. The call is free. And we can share with you how we would approach the opportunity you are facing. Email us, we can help your firm grow.