Winning Formal Presentations
An agency’s growth is usually tied to the agency’s ability to win major presentations. The difference is not that the winning agency could do better work than the losing agencies but that the winning agency had perfected the skills and understood the strategies needed to win the account. This course trains agencies how to win those major presentations that have a chance to redefine the agency because of the account’s size, prestige, category or value. Agencies usually see these high-stake agency shoot-outs in one of two ways. First, many agencies view presentations as a game of chance or luck. Here the thinking continues that if an agency makes enough presentations, an opportunity to be selected will come up. Just do your best and hope for some good luck. The second false belief is “the best creative always wins.” This is rarely the case.
The agency that presents the best usually wins.
Winning the big pitch is something we love. And it just so happens we’re damn good. We usually get called in when it’s what we call a defining moment – a win here will re-define who your firm is because of the type of account and its importance to your firm’s future. Some people call it the pitch you have to win. We want to help you win that pitch.Bob Sanders, Sanders Consulting Group
Learn How To Win The Big-Ones!
Training Objectives Include:
- Understand how Chemistry is the secret to winning
- Create a perfect pitch team profile
- Improve the agency’s ability to win large and important account reviews
- Learn a variety of presentation skills and strategies and the client situation in which each works best
- Develop a total agency approach to presentations that increase an agency’s chance to win